Anthem’s closed alpha will only be available for two days on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One starting this December 8-9, 2018.
Fans and players will have the opportunity to try out Bioware’s new ambitious shooter and get a more in-depth glimpse of the game’s battle mechanics and its open-world exploration. BioWare and EA have shared further details about the alpha, such as their objectives, what players can expect and how limited the alpha session is going to be. The Alpha will not be online all the time and it is only accessible to a small group of players. The developers also emphasized that they will be working on improving the matchmaking sessions and monitoring server load when the Alpha is running.
To sign up for the Closed Alpha:
1. Head to the EA Community Playtesting site.
2. Sign in with your EA Account.
3. Choose your platform, and let us know when you want to play. Once your choices are completed, click Submit.
4. Signing up does not guarantee you’ll be invited to take part, it’s on a first come first served basis.
5. If you’re in, you’ll see a confirmation on the Community Playtesting site and you’ll get an email from us letting you know how to download the Anthem Closed Alpha game client.
Since the game is still in Alpha, players will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), meaning that the Alpha participants are not allowed to post, share on social media, stream Anthem anywhere or share any information about it.