EA’s Anthem demo client is available now on all platforms – PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The Anthem demo will consume almost 44GB of space on PC, and it only takes up to 26GB for both PlayStation and Xbox One. Player can start pre-loading the game before the VIP Demo takes place from January 25 – 27.
1. Log into Origin using the EA Account that you pre-ordered the game with.
2. Add the Demo to your library – Inside of Origin, go to the Anthem product page by searching for Anthem or browsing to find it within the store. Once there, click on the “Try it now” button to add the Anthem VIP Demo to your My Game Library in Origin and will be available for download.
3. Play – The VIP Demo will be available to play on Origin from January 25 – 27.
1. Download from the Microsoft Store – Download the Anthem Demo to your Xbox One through the Microsoft Store.
2. Log in to the Anthem Demo with your EA Account
3. Play – The VIP Demo will be available to play on Xbox One from January 25 – 27.
1. Download from the PlayStation Store – Download the Anthem VIP Demo through the PlayStation Store.
2. Log in to the Anthem Demo with your EA Account.
3. Play – The VIP Demo will be available to play on PlayStation 4 from January 25 – 27.
For those who are subscribers to Origin Access or EA Access do not need to register for the VIP Demo. The same goes for players who have pre-ordered Anthem on Origin, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store, you are automatically registered for the VIP Demo and do not require a code to access it.