Overwatch Free Weekend starts on July 26 till July 30, and players could access full roster of 28 heroes which includes the latest hero, a genius hamster that pilots Wrecking Ball.
In addition to heroes, 18 maps will be available and gameplay modes like Quick Play, Custom Games, and the Arcade will be playable too. Players can progress, level up like a full account, earn loot boxes, and even unlock an assortment of different customization options such as sprays, emotes, and more for their heroes. A Blizzard account is needed though in order to download Overwatch and play the game.
Follow the steps below to play Overwatch:
– Step 1: Download and install the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, if you haven’t already, and launch it.
– Step 2: Create a free Blizzard account, or log in with an existing account.
– Step 3: Click the Overwatch icon, located on the left-hand side of the Blizzard desktop app.
– Step 4: Select your region from the drop-down menu, then click “Install” to begin the installation process.
– Step 5: Once installed, click “Play” to begin!
As usual, your entire progression will be saved and will be carried over to a purchased version of the game.