Visitors from afar come to Hanamizaka in hopes of finding “the best thing about summer on Narukami Island”…
But they never realize that the figure gleaming like a golden spark was right in front of them all along. How can anyone resist that cute smile from Yoimiya? Let’s introduce her!
Today, we’d like to introduce to you the pyrotechnician from Naganohara Fireworks — Yoimiya!
She is the most skilled pyrotechnician in Inazuma and is known as the “Queen of the Summer Festival.” In addition to being a craftsperson, she is also the “heroic sister” in the eyes of many children. No matter how big the problem is, Yoimiya always has a solution to save the day.
Yoimiya is a burst damage dealer. She can deal Pyro Damage to enemies with Blazing Arrows when casting her Elemental Skill and mark opponents with her Elemental Burst, coordinating with other party members to deal Pyro Damage to them when she leaves the field.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Performs a more precise Aimed Shot with increased damage. While aiming, flames will accumulated on the arrowhead before being fired off as an attack. Has different effects based on how long the energy has been charged:
- Charge Level 1: Fires a flaming arrow that deals damage.
- Charge Level 2: Generates a maximum of 3 Kindling Arrows based on time spent charging, releasing them as part of this Aimed Shot. Kindling Arrows will home in on nearby opponents, dealing Pyro Damage on hit.
- Niwabi Fire-Dance: Yoimiya waves a sparkler and causes a ring of saltpeter to surround her.
- Niwabi Enshou: During this time, arrows fired by Yoimiya’s attack will be Blazing Arrows, and their damage will be increased and converted into Pyro Damage. Also during this time, Normal Attack: Firework Flare-Up will not generate Kindling Arrows at Charge Level 2. This effect deactivates when Yoimiya leaves the field.
- Ryuukin Saxifrage: Yoimiya leaps into the air along with her original creations, the “Ryuukin Saxifrage”, and fires forth blazing rockets bursting with surprises that deal AoE Pyro Damage and mark one of the hit opponents with Aurous Blaze.
- Aurous Blaze: All Normal/Charged/Plunging Attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Bursts by any party member other than Yoimiya that hit an opponent marked by Aurous Blaze will trigger an explosion, dealing AoE Pyro Damage. When an opponent affected by Aurous Blaze is defeated before its duration expires, the effect will pass on to another nearby opponent, who will inherit the remaining duration. One Aurous Blaze explosion can be triggered every 2s. When Yoimiya is down, Aurous Blaze effects create through her will be deactivated.
[image src=’https://upload-os-bbs.hoyolab.com/upload/2021/08/03/1015537/54447da8504200255f50638a92e82dc4_8169390688820412216.gif?x-oss-process=image/resize,s_740/quality,q_80/auto-orient,0/interlace,1/format,gif’ width=’420′ height=’460′ title=” align=’left’]
[image src=’https://upload-os-bbs.hoyolab.com/upload/2021/08/03/1015537/de7e678a9bd91f50b040f80548e645bd_6794157111211679846.gif?x-oss-process=image/resize,s_740/quality,q_80/auto-orient,0/interlace,1/format,gif’ width=’420′ height=’460′ title=” align=’left’]
[image src=’https://upload-os-bbs.hoyolab.com/upload/2021/08/03/1015537/5508dd55b8846b1db1862fad72536012_6199889090158658093.gif?x-oss-process=image/resize,s_740/quality,q_80/auto-orient,0/interlace,1/format,gif’ width=’420′ height=’460′ title=” align=’left’]
[image src=’https://upload-os-bbs.hoyolab.com/upload/2021/08/03/1015537/4695ff8160e9702e372015b7dd83d962_925645578916572238.jpeg?x-oss-process=image/resize,s_740/quality,q_80/auto-orient,0/interlace,1/format,jpeg’ width=’420′ height=’475′ title=” align=’left’]
Are you excited to get this new character yet? Top up your Genesis Crystals with OffGamers today!
PlayStation Network Card
iTunes Gift Card
Google Play Gift Card
OffGamers Genshin Impact (PS4) (Global)
OffGamers Genshin Impact (IOS) (Global)
OffGamers Genshin Impact (Android) (Global)
OffGamers Genshin Impact (PC) (Global)
OffGamers Genshin Impact (PC) (TW/HK/MO)