Fortnite will be releasing a new update and vending machines will be available in-game soon. The vending machines allows players to purchase randomized loots to gain unfair advantage against others, as long you are willing to spend.
Fortnite’s brand new vending machines seem like a good way to spend leftover in-game materials. In accordance with Epic’s latest patch notes for Fortnite, the developer explains this as a content update, a weekly refresh of the game that will not require an entirely new patch and vending machines will probably be scattered throughout the game. Each machine provides three unique deals, with items and rarity offered at random. To change items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe. There’s no buy limit to the items available.
Each vending machine will contain a rarity. The breakdown as follows:
– Items found in a Common (white) version will cost 100 materials.
– Items found in a Uncommon (green) version will cost 200 materials.
– Items found in a Rare (blue) version will cost 300 materials.
– Items found in a Epic (purple) version will cost 400 materials.
– Items found in a Legendary (gold) version will cost 500 materials.
– Each Vending Machine will sell three items, one for each material type (Wood, Stone, Metal).
It will cycle through each of the three items on a short timer. To switch items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe. Fortnite‘s upcoming update for Battle Royale also aims to rework many of the weapons’ First Shot Accuracy, introduces a limited time game mode, and tweaks on resource gathering rates.