The latest flagship phone from HTC is finally here with the HTC 10. A return to form for the Taiwanese smartphone maker, the HTC 10 might be its best outing yet.
Unveiled on its website today, the HTC 10 will take on major players of flagship phones this 2016 with Samsung’s Galaxy S7, LG’s G5 and Apple’s iPhone 7 being contenders.
With a better camera, improved performance and premium metal design, HTC 10 hopes to lead the way for flagship phones this year. Here’s a breakdown of what the HTC 10 specifications:
– Display: 5.2-inch, Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels), super LCD 5
– CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
– Platform: Android 6.0 with HTC Sense
– Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage expandable up to 2TB via microSD
– Rear Camera: 12MP (HTC UltraPixel 2), laser autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture, Pro mode, Auto-HDR, Zoe Capture, hyperlapse, 12X Slow motion mode, 4K video recording with Hi-Res Audio
– Front Camera: 5MP (1.34MICROm pixels), autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1,8 aperture with ultra wide-angle lens, Live Makeup, Auto-HDR
– Sound: HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition, Dolby Audio, Personal Audio Profile, Hi-Res Audio Certified, Hi-Res Audio Earphones, Three Microphones with noise cancellation, Hi-Res Audio Stereo Recording
– Connection: USB Type-C
– Sim card: Nano SIM
– Connectivity: NFC, BT 4.2, Wi-Fi@: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
– Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Sensor Hub
– Battery: 3.000 mAh
The HTC 10 will ship in four colors: Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, and Camellia Red and can currently be preordered for $700 at HTC’s website but won’t ship until early May.