Hearthstone Masters Qualifiers
Hearthstone Masters’ entry tier of competition, Masters Qualifiers, are open to all eligible players who want to test their Hearthstone skills.
Online Masters Qualifiers also will award Hearthstone card packs for top-performing competitors. Registration will go live two weeks before each Masters Qualifier is set to begin, with the first tournament scheduled for March 5.
Don’t wait! Join Hearthstone today!!!
Hearthstone Masters Tour
The first stop on the Hearthstone Masters Tour will be in Las Vegas, at the LINQ hotel, over June 14-16. Players can qualify for Masters Tour events in 2019 through multiple routes, including:
· Winning an online Masters Qualifier
· Placing in the top four of a Ranked Ladder Qualifier
· Securing an invitation through licensed third-party tournaments
· Finishing as a top-performer at a previous Masters Tour event
· Qualifying through the China Gold Series
· Finishing out Year of the Raven with at least 120 Hearthstone Competitive Points
Hearthstone is sending the Conquest format out with a bang at the 2019 Hearthstone World Championship, starting on April 25. Here’s how the format works:
· Players submit three decks from the same class.
· Players designate one deck as a primary deck, then the other two as secondary and tertiary.
· Secondary and tertiary decks may have up to 5 cards different from the primary deck.
· Players must play game one of each match with their primary deck.
· At the beginning of game two and onward, players may decide to keep playing their primary deck, or switch to their secondary or tertiary decks.
· Deck decisions for games two and three are performed at the start of each game simultaneously and in secret from the opposing player.
· All Masters Qualifier and Ranked Ladder Qualifier matches will be best-of-three.
For more information, please visit:
– Hearthstone Official Site.