Leading game publisher Nexon announced free-to-play mobile RPG KonoSuba: Fantastic Days will be teaming up with the fellow popular isekai anime series Re:ZERO for a limited time collaboration event from Nov. 9 – 23.
Fans can pre-register starting today at https://konosuba.nexon.com/event/2110/rezero_g. Players will be able to earn special rewards through participating in the following events held on the page:
- Pre-register for an Adventure!: The higher the number of cumulative pre-registers, the richer the rewards will be for all players. Players will be eligible to receive these rewards for each milestone achieved in-game from Nov. 9 – 15.
- Do you have what it takes to adventure with Emilia?: Fans will be able to learn more about Re:ZERO’s half-elf heroine Emilia through the online quiz.
- Celebrate our Collaboration with Log-in Bonuses!: Players will be able to receive high-value items every day they log in while counting down for the Re:ZERO collaboration.
The KonoSuba: Fantastic Days and Re:ZERO special collaboration events include:
- God’s Blessing on Those from Re:ZERO!: Fans will be delighted to see characters from KonoSuba and Re:ZERO interact with each other in this exclusive story. Players who complete the story event will receive a four-star Emilia recruit to use in-game.
- Re:ZERO Collaboration Recruit: In this recruit event, players have the chance to recruit Megumin and Aqua in new Re:ZERO inspired costumes and fan favorite maid Rem from Re:ZERO.
- Battle Arena EX Boss Petelgeuse: Players will face off against Re:ZERO’s Sin Archbishop of the Witch Cult Petelgeuse in this all new game mode.
In addition to the Re:ZERO fun, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days will include the following major updates:
- Main Story – Chapter 10: Players will be able to enjoy the next part of the main KonoSuba: Fantastic Days story with the addition of this chapter.
- Trial of the Ancients: This new game mode will allow players to further train their team members.
- Battle Arena EX: This new Battle Arena will offer players exclusive and high value rewards.
KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is published by Nexon in partnership with KonoSuba publisher Kadokawa and developed by Sumzap.
To stay up-to-date on KonoSuba: Fantastic Days, visit the Google Play or App Store page, and be sure to follow @PlayKonoSuba on Instagram and Twitter for the latest news!
iTunes Gift Card
Google Play Gift Card
For more information, please visit:
KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Official Site
Social Media: Website / YouTube / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest