No Microtransactions For Gran Turismo Sport

GT creator Kazunori Yamauchi has verified that the upcoming racing title will not have microtransactions.

This isn’t only interesting because in Gran Turismo 6, you can purchase in-game credits with real world money. By spending money and buying packs, you’ll have access to more and better cars.

gt sport gameplay

During a press conference in Malaysia, Kazunori Yamauchi also added that Gran Turismo Sport’s single-player aspect comprises 85% of the game.

“It might look focused on online at first glance, but in actuality, the online portion of the game is probably about 15 percent,” said Yamauchi. “The rest of the 85 percent is actually an offline experience.”

gt sport

GT Sport will launch on October 17th for the PlayStation 4.

Related Product Link(s):
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (US)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4)(UK)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (JP)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (Other Regions)

Related posts

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Is One Of The Top Games On Steam Right Now

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Is One Of The Top Games On Steam Right Now


Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Is One Of The Top Games On Steam Right Now

From Software's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has sold over 100,000 copies on Steam in the first 24 hours after its release on March 21. Steamchart's data shows that the game managed to reach a peak player count of 124,334 users, which is the fourth most played game on Steam. Sekiro: Shadows...

Hitman 2 New Mission Takes Agent 47 To Singapore Next Week

Hitman 2 New Mission Takes Agent 47 To Singapore Next Week


Hitman 2 New Mission Takes Agent 47 To Singapore Next Week

Hitman 2 is getting a new Hantu Port sniper assassin map this March 26. The Singapore map is part of the DLC from the first expansion pack and will be available to all Expansion Pack 1 and the Expansion Pass owners. The narrative is about a kidnapping of Han Ldong and his wife by highly...

Free-To-Play Apex Legends Battle Royale Has Made $92 Million In Just A Month

Free-To-Play Apex Legends Battle Royale Has Made $92 Million In Just A Month


Free-To-Play Apex Legends Battle Royale Has Made $92 Million In Just A Month

SuperData has revealed some interesting facts about Apex Legends for the month of February 2019. Respawn Entertainment has made $92 million in revenue so far with Apex Legends across multiple platforms during its first month of release. Although, Apex Legends did not generate as much...

Leave a comment