Patapon Remastered is releasing tomorrow for PlayStation 4, and this rhythm-based 2D platform game was showcased throughout the PlayStation LiveCast back in E3 2017. In the video below, you’ll get to see the brave Patapon tribe wage battle against opposing armies and gigantic monsters from the Zigoton army.
The Patapons awaits the return of their “Almighty”, which is you by the way, to lead and command them by the beat of their God’s war drum and reclaim their homeland. In a distinct gameplay twist, action and rhythm are intertwined as players utilize drumbeats to march, attack, and defend, ultimately leading the Patapon tribe to victory.
- 2160p Resolution* – 4K and 1080p resolution offer the smoothest lines and textures possible for output to modern televisions.
- Rhythm and Action Collide – Master up to six different drumbeats to command the Patapon troops to march, attack, defend, power up, retreat, and use magic. Combine the various chains of drumbeats to address each unique level, leading the Patapons to victory over the Zigoton enemy forces.
- Strategic Gaming – Patapon delivers a strong element of strategy by requiring players to properly customize and build up the Patapon army, arm each soldier with particular weapons and armor, and position them correctly for battle.
- Mission Variety – Take part in more than 30 specific missions including hunting, escort, and boss battles, and explore numerous vivid environments along the way. Players will discover and access more than 100 items and weapons throughout the adventure.
- Mini-Games – Five music-based mini-games allow players to earn bonuses and upgrades to further customize the Patapon warriors.
- Music – Captivating and dramatic original music builds dynamically as players march and encounter enemy battles throughout each level.
Related Product Link(s):
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (US)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4)(UK)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (JP)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (Other Regions)