PUBG MOBILE Version 1.6 has landed! Conquer Floral Menace Mode, get some sweet new DynaHex supplies, and take down the Yarilo! Their official Twitter also announced that they will bring back 7 of the past game modes. Looks like we are in for a ride this update. You can read the full patch notes below:
PUBG MOBILE Version 1.6 has landed! 🚀⚛️✨ Conquer Floral Menace Mode, get some sweet new DynaHex supplies, and take down the Yarilo! 👽 Don’t forget we’re reuniting you with 7 past game modes too… 😍 #PUBGM #PUBGMResistance
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) September 15, 2021
New Mode: Flora Menace
Erangel has been invaded by alien plants known as Yarilo. After absorbing special energy, the Yarilo quickly took over the major core urban areas and created the Rejuvenation Barrier, which has healing powers. The Cell Matrix, a giant spaceship that carries everyone’s hopes of escape, has gone out of control because of the invasion. Go to the Cell Matrix to conduct investigations, reclaim the energy, and experience awesome battles with random weapon drops and respawns. Call DynaHex Supplies to keep you well-supplied in battle.
We’ve been paying attention to everyone’s discussion over the various game modes. We feel extremely honored that the game modes we worked so hard on have been so well received. We plan to bring back the following modes. For more information, please follow our official announcements and our official social media communities.
- Metro Royale: Reunion
- Titans: Last Stand
- Survive Till Dawn
- Payload 2.0
- Infection Mode
- Runic Power
- VS AI
New Social Features
We want PUBG MOBILE to be a game that you enjoy playing and a way for you to share, show off, and meet new friends. We’ve added new social features to make it more convenient for you to meet new friends who also like PUBG MOBILE.
- Use the new Highlights feature to share your amazing plays! You can enable this in the settings. You can also view your career results and share them in Chats and on external platforms.
- Region Rankings will be tested in some countries/regions. You can choose a popular area/landmark in your country. Players in the same region can compete against each other competitively in the Region Rankings. You can get corresponding titles and invite players in the same region to team up with you, as well as chat with them and view their statuses.
Here at PUBG MOBILE, we always want all our players to be able to participate in tournaments, become more skilled, and share their achievements. We are committed to improving your combat experience and providing more opportunities and rewards because you’ve been giving it your all.
- Added the Playoffs to the All-Talent Championship. All teams that did not qualify for the Finals in the Semi-Finals will have the opportunity to participate in this. Don’t have any regrets! We also added Weekly Match rankings to give players more opportunities for exposure.
- Cycle 1 Season 2 (9/17–11/18) brings you better rewards, cooler effects, and more thoughtful features than before.
- Improved the display of some effects, as well as Emote performance, and basic controls. Your game experience should now be smoother.
Royale Pass Month 3: Chef’s Special (9/17–10/17)
Better rewards at the same price! Will you be the Server Golden Chicken? Try your luck!
iTunes Gift Card
Google Play Gift Card
PUBG MOBILE UC (Global)
For more information, please visit:
OffGamers PUBG MOBILE UC (Global)
OffGamers PUBG MOBILE (Android) (Global)
OffGamers PUBG MOBILE (Android) (SEA)
OffGamers PUBG MOBILE (iOS) (Global)
OffGamers PUBG MOBILE (iOS) (SEA)
OffGamers PUBG MOBILE (US)
OffGamers PUBG MOBILE (VN)