August has rolled by and Ragnarok M: Eternal Love‘s August Events are in full swing. In light of that, we are bringing you a list of events happening across all servers right now!
During the event, you can access the Easter Egg Hunter event through the “New Event” panel where players will be able to access and play specific events. Complete them to earn puzzle pieces and Small Wooden Hammers. There is a total of 9 puzzle pieces. Gather your puzzle pieces and earn rewards based on how many you have collected.
This event is limited to one character per account, and will expire after the 30th of August. Event ends on the 1st of September.
Sign in Mission
During the event, adventurers with Base level above or equal to 12 can accept the mission from NPC Fran on Prontera Square. Players will participate in 5 series of quests. Finishing each quest will reward you with a GoldenEye Gift Pack. Open this to obtain rare materials of EP 7.0 and a Small Wooden Hammer. When you finish all 5 quests, you will receive a GoldenEye Gift Pack and the “Easter Egg Hunt” Event Card. Mission accept date ends on the 20th of August, mission end date is on the 27th of August, so be quick.
During the event, adventurers can go to Prontera West Gate to play a mini-game with NPC “Vallat”. There will be 6 series of missions, after finishing each one, you will be rewarded with a Blank Cheque. Open this up to get a Big Cat Voucher x 1 and a Small Wooden Hammer. This event is limited to one character per account. Event ends on the 22nd of August.
During the event, adventurers can talk to NPC Elisa to claim the Easter Egg” reward, open up to get random pet materials and Small Wooden Hammer. This event is limited to one character per account. This event lasts from the 20th August until the 27th of August. As a bonus if you log in on the 25th of August you can claim 2 Easter Eggs as the rewards.
Evening of the Seventh
During the event, go to Poring Island from 20: 00 – 22: 00, adventurers will be able to collect Meteor Chest and a 5% chance to get a Meteor Tail Accessory. These items will drop regardless of whether you participated in any battles, however if you do defeat a “Strange Poring”, there’s a 10% chance to drop a Meteor Chest and a 90% chance to drop 10 Zeny. Each character can earn a maximum of 5 chests. This event starts on the 24th and ends on the 31st.
Fantasy Generator Feast
Twilight Fleet themed Costume will be available on Fantasy Generator Feast during the event date with 10 times more chance to obtain. This event lasts from the 13th until the 27th.
For Asian and Global servers, there will be the addition of the following events:
Upgraded Wing Gift Pack
During the event, Upgraded Wing gift pack will be available at the Big Cat Store at the price of 30 Big Cat Coins, and a maximum of 60 purchases per account. Open up the pack to get 300,000 Zeny, Nolan Card, and one of the following, Hardcover Card Album Remains x 1, Gorgeous Card Album x 1, plus a 5% chance to gain rare Oracle Card x 1. This gift pack will be available from the 20th until the 27th.
Comodo’s Gift Bag
During the event, Comodo’s Gift Bag will be available on the Big Cat Store at 15 Big Cat Coins per gift bag. The gift bag contains Oracle Crystal x 6 and Oracle Dust x 4 with a 25% chance of receiving Comodo’s Speciality x 1, which can be used to exchange for a limited time Headwear.
Items available for Exchange are:
Baphomet Jr.’s Summer (5 Comodo’s Speciality)
Miss Conch, Happy Watering Can Whale (3 Comodo’s Speciality)
3 Brothers: Crab, 3 Brothers: Shellfish, 3 Brothers: Starfish (1 Comodo’s Speciality)
This gift bag will be available form the 27th of August until the 3rd of September.
European Servers won’t have access to the two gift bags above, however they do get the following event:
Furniture Giftbox is now available. Adventurers can go to Prontera to purchase Furniture Giftbox and Furniture Voucher from Furniture Merchant. These are available from the 13th until the 27th.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is an open world mobile MMORPG based on the ever famous Ragnarok Online from 2003, and inherits the Ragnarok legacy that drew the attention of millions of fans around the world. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love brings Rune Midgard to life, reinterpreting the art style that has been beloved by players for over 14 years. Classic gameplay features return with a modern touch.
Join in on the fun now with our MyCard Points and Razer Gold below:
MYCARD POINTS (MY/SEA)
For more Information:
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love [All Servers] August Events Blog Page