Star Wars: Battlefront II upcoming patch is currently in testing stage and DICE Community Manager Mat Everett has shared a few details about the patch on Battlefront’s forum.
A more comprehensive list of patch notes will be available upon launch:
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more…
The patch will also feature a number of balance tweaks that will resolve some issues in the game. Dice developers are working hard to address them, and once the patch has been tested and certified, it will have a release date.