While Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt leaves early access on April 27th, the game’s full release will be available on Windows PC(via Steam) and PlayStation 5.
“After a successful Early Access period, Sharkmob has been implementing feedback from the game’s community and we can’t wait to show the fans how the game has progressed,” said Bloodhunt producer David Sirland. “We’re delighted to be bringing the game to a new audience of PlayStation 5 players and are excited to be launching the full game this April in all its glory.”
Here’s a new trailer showing off the PlayStation 5 version:
Source: Bloodhunt on YouTube
Here’s a rundown on the PS5 version:
Bloodhunt has been made even more immersive on the PlayStation 5 version of the game with high quality graphics, exciting DualSense Controller features and epic Tempest 3D Audio. Bloodhunt is free-to-play for all players, but for something extra special, fans can pre-order the PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition of the game, which comes with extra 100+ additional cosmetics items for players to customize their characters even more and 1,000 Tokens of in-game currency to purchase vanity items or the game’s Battle Pass.
- Prague in detail – Players will battle to dominate the night in highly detailed rendition of Prague’s Old Town and can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality running in 4K at 30fps, or Performance Mode, to experience Bloodhunt at 60fps rendered in 1440P.
- Immersive audio technology – The PlayStation Tempest 3D Audio technology provides an expansive soundscape in Bloodhunt, allowing players to identify nearby
- threats, or the direction bullets are being fired from to outsmart their fanged opponents
Thrilling battle at your fingertips – The DualSense wireless controller takes Bloodhunt’s fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. The adaptive triggers and vibration let players feel the weight of the battle, feeling the impact of each powerful attack and weapon.
- Light up the night – The controller’s light also guides you through the game. It lights up based on team color or when players are tracked down by opponents and blood hunted.
- Ears of a bat – The speakers on the DualSense controller will bring immersion up a notch with high fidelity sounds for consumables or when feeding on mortals.
Steam Wallet Codes
PlayStation™ Store Gift Cards