Today, Wildlife Studios launches the free-to-play mobile air combat game Sky Warriors globally. The game allows players to fly modern fighter jets in multiplayer battlers, facing off against other pilots from around the world in fast-paced aerial battles.
Sky Warriors immerses players in a futuristic world, 20 years from the present, where nations have fallen and the world is taken by warlords. Players will engage in 3v3 battles with the best of the mercenary pilots hired by these warlords to conquer territory. Developed by Wildlife Studios and based on in-depth research with real-life fighter pilots, Sky Warriors offers players an authentic flyering experience with stunning, realistic futuristic graphics.
Navigating the skies with hybrid joystick and gyroscope controls, pilots are pitted against each other in team-based 3v3 battles from around the globe. Sky Warriors offers an engaging multiplayer aerial combat experience for players of all levels. Prospective pilots will be able to enjoy:
- Real Planes from Around the World: Players will be able to pilot 14 planes from around the world at launch, with more to come in later updates. The available planes players can unlock at launch are: F-4 Phantom 1, F-5 Tiger II, Harrier II Jump jet, Mig-21 Balalaika, Su-24 Fencer, SEPECAT Jaguar, Mig-23 Flogger, Su-25 Grach, Mig-31 Foxhound, F-14 Tomcat, F-16 Viper, Mig-29 Fulcrum, F-15 Eagle and Mirage 2000.
- Weapon Arsenal: Weapons are key to eliminating the enemy. All planes have a standard machine gun and a standard missle. As players progress through the game, they will be able to equip up to three special missiles from their personal arsenal.
- Collectible Planes: As players progress through the game and score high, they will be able to obtain new planes. Additional planes are also available through in-game purchases.
- Cosmetic Customization: All planes will be customizable with paint jobs and decals. Through in-game purchases, players will be able to add flare to their planes through custom cosmetics.
- Variable Lighting: The battle never stops. Pilots will face off against each other during different times of the day whether it’s day, night, or dawn.
- Optimized Graphics: Wildlife Studios developers enabled the high-resolution, lifelike environment of the islands in Sky Warriors to be enjoyed on all mobile devices in up to 120 frames per second.
Google Play Gift Card
iTunes Gift Card