The next content update for Burning Crusade Classic, The Black Temple, will be available on the week of January 17. The following week, on January 27, both raid instances (The Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple) as well as a new daily quest hub will be available worldwide.
On the week of January 17:
INCUBUS WARLOCK PET
- Warlocks will be able to take part on a new quest to learn how to summon a variant Succubus pet—the Incubus.
A NEW PVP SEASON BEGINS
- At the start of this new PvP Season, Arena Season 3 gear will be available from Arena vendors in Shattrath and Nagrand.
- Arena Season 2 gear will be available at a discount from Area 52 vendors and will no longer require Arena rating to purchase.
- Arena Season 1 gear will be available from Honor vendors in the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar and Champion’s Hall in Stormwind.
On January 27:
NEW RAID: THE BATTLE FOR MOUNT HYJAL
- Preserve the outcome of the pivotal Battle for Mount Hyjal and ensure the demon Archimonde meets his fate.
- Players must be attuned to enter the instance. Improve your standing with the Scale of the Sands to earn rewards from Indormi in the Caverns of time.
NEW RAID: THE BLACK TEMPLE
- Defeat the Betrayer himself—Illidan Stormrage—atop the Black Temple.
- Players must be attuned to enter the instance. Improve your standing with the Ashtongue Deathsworn to earn rewards from Okuno inside the Black Temple.
- Epic gem Jewelcrating Designs will be available from Indormi in the Caverns of Time
- Epic gems can be obtained from Battle for Mount Hyjal through mining (requires 375 mining skill), and as rare drops from Black Temple
NETHERWING DAILY QUEST HUB
- Earn Netherwing reputation through daily quests in Shadowmoon Valley
- Collect Netherwing eggs to speed up reputation gains
- Epic Netherdrake mounts will be available to players that reach Exalted reputation (requires Artisan Riding skill)
SERPENTSHRINE CAVERN AND TEMPEST KEEP LOOT
- Bosses in those instances will drop one additional class set token for a total of 3
COMPLETE THE BATTLE FOR MOUNT HYJAL AND BLACK TEMPLE ATTUNEMENTS
- Those who want to brave the two new raid instances must complete the required attunement quests first. The required quests must be completed once per character.
The Betrayer awaits those foolish enough to face him. You are not prepared. . . .
|World Of Warcraft
|World Of Warcraft
For more information, please visit:
– World Of Warcraft Official Site.