Ulduar Timewalking is now available and Yogg-Saron – the lucid dream, the monster in your nightmares, and the fiend of a thousand faces – awaits.
- When: The Ulduar raid is available throughout the Wrath Timewalking event.
- Difficulty: The difficulty is set to Normal and, like any Normal level raid, will not be available through Raid Finder.
- Minimum Level: Players level 30 and above are eligible to participate.
During Wrath Timewalking, you can assemble a raid group of between 1 and 30 players, travel to Dalaran in Northrend, and speak with Vormu to access a Timewalking version of the Ulduar raid. The raid scales for your group size and your level and gear will be scaled to match the raid’s challenges.
Looking to withstand the fires of Igniss the Furnace Master? Withstand the terrific tantrum of XT-002 Deconstructor? Or is it your very mind you want to test against the master of nightmares, Yogg-Saron? Opportunity awaits! Inside you can earn transmog sets, the pets you need to earn the Raiding for Leashes IV achievement, and more.
All week, open Group Finder (default hotkey: i) and then select Dungeon Finder and Timewalking in the Type dropdown. When you hit ‘Find Group’, you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of the following Heroic dungeons:
- Azjol Nerub
- Halls of Lightning
- The Forge of Souls
- The Nexus
- Utgarde Keep
Your character and items will be scaled down to a power level fitting for the challenge at hand, but bosses will yield loot appropriate for your natural level. Timewalking dungeons also have a chance to drop items that usually drop when you run them on Heroic, and you’ll earn reputation with a faction that is interested in the dungeon. For example, when you Timewalk through Utgarde Pinnacle, Skadi the Ruthless could drop the Blue Proto-Drake mount for you.Look for the following all week long:
A quest waits for you in Oribos. You can also start the quest from within the Adventure Guide (Shift- “J”).
- Quest Requirement: Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons.
- Rewards: One loot box containing a piece of gear from Normal difficulty Sanctum of Domination.
- While Timewalking is active, you will gain a 50% bonus to reputations earned from quests and creature kills for all reputations associated with the corresponding expansion.
|World Of Warcraft
|World Of Warcraft
For more information, please visit:
– World Of Warcraft Official Site.